- The foundation spends over 30 lakhs (300,000 INR) every year for its projects.
- Only a small fraction of our projects are supported by the Government.
- The foundation therefore has to raise the greater part of its funds yearly on its own.
- Fund raising is a very important activity. Over the past few years considerable activities have been initiated not only for raising funds from abroad but also from the local community.
- Since 2012 we have been able to raise funds from a corporate donor. We have started to increase our attention to corporate fund raising activity.
- We have one company enrolled for our “payroll giving” scheme.
- We are dependent on donations to continue or extend our work.