Donor Schemes, Payroll DONATIONS, Corporate DONATIONS
Support needed for one child for one year
|Residential Bridge Course (a hostel)||20200||290|
We welcome donations from corporates wishing to donate a part of their profits to support social causes.
- Within the scope of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments.
- Support one of our education projects.
- Specific one time or infrastructure projects.
We also have an employee payroll donation scheme. Under this scheme employees voluntarily pledge to give a part of their salary to promote education options for poor children.
- Socially responsible citizens can regularly contribute their mite to support a social cause of their choice.
- It is a voluntary program for employees of a corporate institution with donations integrated into the company’s payroll system and hence convenient.
- The system is easy to opt in and out of, gives donors full control over their giving.
- Employees are entitled to claim 50% tax exemption under 80G (5) (vi) of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.